We realize that you have many choices for dance education within our diverse arts community and we appreciate your support as we strive to deliver the highest caliber dance education available. Here are a few of the ways to strive to accomplish this:
- Placing limits on class size for individual attention.
- Providing certified instructors and syllabus from the world’s top national ballet training organizations and expert dance institutions.
- Offering multiple dance disciplines with specialized instruction to address the specific needs of students – cross training, injury prevention, stage presence, retaining choreography, increased creativity, trouble- shooting physical and technical difficulties.
- Viewing windows at each studio for monitoring classes.
- Providing a safe facility with sprung floors to prevent injury.
- High ceilings for unobstructed jumping and lifts.
- Fully equipped in-house theater for amazing performance experiences.
- A progressive graduated program addressing the whole dancer- including basic health and development for all ages and skill level.